Monday, November 3, 2008

Featured Team Member: PennyDogAccessories


My name is Kerry, I'm 22 and live in Leicestershire in the UK with my partner Alex and our greyhound Penny. I sell resin and acrylic jewellery on Etsy, not necessarily greyhound themed, but with a greyhound charity in mind. I have been making jewellery in various forms for 10 years, working with resin for a year and only a month or so with the saw and acrylic sheets! £1 ($2) from everything I sell goes to the Retired Greyhound Trust in the UK who provided a lot of treatment for Penny when we adopted her, and this is my way to repay them. She was ten years old and in bad shape, she still has a lot of fur missing from her legs and her belly, but it was all paid for, which is something we could have never afforded. Thank you RGT www.retiredgreyhounds.co.uk!

Penny's Etsy store is at
pennydogaccessories.etsy.com.
Her resin necklaces, earrings and more are just adorable! Thanks Penny for helping the hounds and H4H!





No comments: